On the Road or Off, the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness Has You Covered
Off-roading is a popular activity in Colorado, so Schomp Subaru is very excited to announce a new, off-road capable 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness. It was unveiled at the recent New York International Auto Show and we expect to see it here at Schomp Subaru next fall. No question…the Crosstrek Wilderness is the toughest Crosstrek Subaru has ever offered.
What makes the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness so appealing for outdoorsy Coloradans?
- More off-road capability with a drivetrain that has a revised differential gear ratio, a CVT that optimizes traction at low speeds, a higher, 9.3” ground clearance and greater towing capacity of 3,500 lbs.
- Greater control with dual-function X-MODE that provides Snow/Dirt and Deep Snow/Mud driving modes and an X-MODE display with roll-angle indicator.
- A ladder-type roof rack that can handle large roof-top tents as well as a variety of roof-top carrying accessories.
- Cool Wilderness design touches, including new bumpers, grille LED fog lights, body-color roof spoiler and black side mirrors on the exterior and rugged upholstery, copper contrast stitching and copper-finish accents.
- Subaru’s award-winning EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology for safety.
- Subaru’s STARLINK® 11.6” Multimedia Plus system with all the bells and whistles, including wireless phone charging, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
The best thing about the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness is that it will handle city and highway driving just as capably as off-roading. So for carting the family to daily activities, commuting to work, or hitting the road for summer and winter adventures, the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness may be just the new SUV you’re looking for. Tempt yourself here.