A New Subaru Now? Many Reasons Why Now Is the BEST Time
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a lot of things on our “not now” list. But now may just be the very best time to purchase a new Subaru. Schomp Subaru has incentives and deals that make shopping for a new Subaru more attractive than ever.
Coloradans Deserve a Little Love – & Some Financial Help
It’s been a tough couple of months for all of us. We at Schomp Subaru are doing our part by keeping our facility as sanitary as possible, providing contactless service to keep your vehicles running safely, and offering Schomp@Home online sales. However, we think we can make shopping for a new Subaru even better right now.
- No Payments for 90 Days – We understand many people’s budgets are stretched right now, so Schomp Subaru will defer the first payment on your new Subaru for 90 days if you finance it through Subaru Motors Finance.
- No-Interest Financing – When you purchase a new 2020 Subaru Ascent, Forester, Outback, Legacy or Impreza, you’ll be eligible for 0% APR financing for up to 63 months through Subaru Motors Finance.
- Subaru Loyalty Offer – Subaru will make the first monthly payment of up to $500 on you next Subaru lease if your current Subaru is leased through Subaru Motors Finance. Plus, Subaru will pay any disposition fee owed on your current leased Subaru.
- Congratulations College Graduate! – Subaru has special offers for recent and soon-to-be graduates on both leases and loans through Subaru Motors Finance. You’re starting a new chapter, and Schomp Subaru would like to help.
- Military Appreciation – Allow us to show our thanks to you with an additional $500 discount for active-duty and reserve members of the military and for vets and retirees within 12 months of separation. That’s on top of any other available incentives.
We’ve taken some extensive safety precautions to keep our customers and employees safe at Schomp Subaru during the coronavirus pandemic, including online sales, contactless service and valet service.
For the first time in many weeks, our showroom is open – with careful attention to your safety and health – so if shopping for a Subaru online isn’t how you do things, please come visit us at Schomp Subaru on Havana in Aurora.